BEST MAD HONEY TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website (www.bestmadhoney.com ) is operated by Best Mad Honey (Company Registrar Nepal _________) . Throughout the site, the terms ‘we’, ‘us’, and ‘our’ refer to Best Mad Honey. Best Mad Honey offers this website including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, privacy policies, and other relevant notices stated here. Please go through the agreement carefully. By accessing or browsing this website or by using any services made available through it, transacting through or on it, you are accepting all the terms and conditions, policies that appear below, or through any hyperlinks (all of which are called the ‘Agreement’). Any new features or tools that are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes. This agreement is made between you and us.
- Best Mad Honey reserves the right to modify, suspend, discontinue or close the website or any aspect or feature of the website for any reason including but not limited to repair and maintenance or upgrades without prior notice.
- You may not use our website, its content, or our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and neither may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) which if found will result in immediate termination of your Services and proceeded legally
- By accessing this website and/or placing an order to purchase through the website, you warrant that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- After placing an Order, you will receive an email from Best Mad Honey acknowledging that we have received your order. _________We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit or refuse the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
- Certain products or services may be available online exclusively through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display the colors and images of our products online as real as possible. The accuracy of the color might change with the display options of your computer/ devices. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of display on your devices.
- We do not guarantee that the quality of any product, service, information or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You agree to provide us with all your current, complete, and accurate information to complete your purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions smoothly and contact you if necessary.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the burden to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user
MODIFICATIONS ON THE PRICES
- Prices for our products are subject to change without prior notice.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or change in prices, suspension, or discontinuance of any products.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- We shall not be liable if information made available on this site is inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting more accurate and timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time but hold no obligation to update any information on our site.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS OR TOOLS
External links and tools made available to you via our website are beyond the control of the website owner. These links or tools may direct you to the external parties that are necessarily not affiliated with us. Any reliance on external links, harm, or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, content, or any transaction made in connection with the third parties provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to the terms and conditions of that external website. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
USERS COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS
You agree that your comments will not violate a single right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality, or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, abusive, or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any comments. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no case shall Best Mad Honey, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers, or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a) for any unlawful purpose;
(b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
(c) to violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
(f) to submit false or misleading information;
(g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
(h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
(i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
(j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
(k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Budhanilkantha-2, Kathmandu, Nepal.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND SERVICES
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.